01. Leave out the numbers that are not essential.This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about it.
02. Keep only entertaining friends. The depressive pull down.
(Remember this if such a depression!)
03. Learn where: Learn more about computers, arts, gardening, whatever.
Don’t let the brain get idle.
An idle mind is the workshop of the German, and the German name is Alzheimer’s.
04. Enjoy the little things more
05. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for air.
And if you have a friend who makes you laugh,
spend lots and lots of time with him / her.
06. When tears appear: Endure, grieve, and move on.
The only person who stays with us throughout our lives we are ourselves.
Live while you are alive.
07. Surround yourself with things you love:
Whether it’s family, animals, plants, hobbies, whatever.
Your home is your refuge.
08. Take care of your health: If it is good, keep it.
If it is unstable, improve it. If you can not improve it, get help.
09. Don’t take guilt trips.
Take a trip to the mall, to a different country,
but not where there is fault
10. Tell the people you love that you love them at every opportunity.
And if you don’t send this to at least four people – who is who cares?
Will be just under four people who fail to smile
when you see a message from you.
But if you can at least share it with someone!